If you're looking for 5* The Kempinsky isn't far away, but that will cost you 400 euros per night for not much more than the Diana Park's 48 Euros per night. Okay, the two may not compare luxury wise, but if you just need somewhere to put your head down and you're budget conscious, well this is the place. Conveniently situated off the main drag through Marbella and Estepona,the rooms are spacious and spotless, with plenty of wardrobe space, a TV and a small balcony overlooking the pool area which is also spotless, the pool itself well maintained and sparkling throughout the year. The bathroom has a full sized tub with shower, soaps are provided, along with plenty of fluffy white towels and a hairdryer. Breakfast is in the bright sunlit dining room and bar area, or on the terrace opposite the pool, and comprises of cereals, a large selection of fresh fruits, hot and cold beverages, juices, yoghurts and pastries along with a selection of cold cuts etc. We ordered eggs and bacon which was cooked to order by the lovely lady chef ready with a smile so early in the morning! The staff are friendly and polite, nothing is too much trouble, even extra pillows at 1:00 am. This really is an exceptional choice hotel for less than 50 Euros per night for two people. We will book again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel OH Diana Park was built in 1996 in a typical Andalusian style and is this year 2014 undergoing a complete renovation. The Diana Park is a modern and comfortable hotel in a residential area surrounded by golf courses and in the heart of the Costa del Sol. The hotel has a bar and a restaurant and free Wi-Fi in public areas as well as in most of the rooms. The reception is open 24 hours. The rooms are comfortable and with a private terrace, lots of natural light and equipped with TV, safe and bathroom with hairdryer, bathtub or shower. Our hotel is located very close to the beach and has a perfect connection via the motorway (AP-7) with the airports of Malaga and Gibraltar, both only just 40 minutes' drive away. On the other hand, Puerto Banus, offering numerous possibilities to spend time, is only a 10 minutes' drive. Here you can shop, enjoy the nightlife such as Restaurants, Pubs and Clubs. Estepona and Marbella are within a 20 minutes' drive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity and Booking.com so you can book your OH Diana Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Diana Park Estepona
- Diana Park Hotel Estepona
- OH Diana Park Estepona, Spain - Costa Del Sol