The hotel is beautifull, probably not a boutique hotel at all, but the one I'll expect on a beach holiday. The swimming pool is wonderfull an there are enough space around it to relax.
There's free parking around th hotel and lots of space where to park the car.
The only negative thing is that the motorway is terrible, if you miss the right exit you can't turn back for a long way. But it's not their fault.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Diana Park is 12 minutes walk from the beach. Diana Park is set on the Costa del Sol, surrounded by golf courses and close to the beach. This hotel offers an outdoor pool and air-conditioned rooms with a private terrace. All modern rooms at Diana Park are comfortable and feature plenty of natural light. Each room comes with TV, private bathroom and safe at an extra charge. The hotel has a bar and a restaurant. Other facilities include a 24-hour front desk and bike and car rental services. Free WiFi is also available in public areas. You can drive to Estepona and Marbella in approximately 20 minutes. Málaga and Gibraltar Airports are 40 minutes’ drive from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Diana Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Diana Park Estepona, Spain - Costa Del Sol
- Diana Park Hotel Estepona