As Club Orient people we had high hopes that this place would be even
better, being in Europe. While it was acceptable, there were a few
1. The accommodations were a bit spartan. We rented one of the 'studio' units, which are usually all the two of us need. Turns out the sleeping accommodations were more like camp cots than like beds. No more than about 18" wide (1/2 meter) and I tended to 'bottom out' when I rolled over (OK: I could not roll over but could make an adjustment of position, which required some work). We also had an infestation of small ants, even though we had no food in the unit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The friendly family naturist/nudist resort of Costa Natura in Estepona offers a wide variety of studios, one and two bed apartments all with private terraces set within the pretty gardens of the Naturist Resort of Costa Natura. An on site bar and restaurant plus a beachside kiosk are available. Children's entertainment in peak season. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Costa Natura Apartment Estepona
- Costa Natura Naturist Apartment Hotel Estepona, Spain - Costa Del Sol