This is the second time we get to this wonderful site.
Like every time we gave a very nice and we fit even a large apartment than what we ordered.
The atmosphere is wonderful and very friendly people.
Stay in the pool area was very pleasant.
Local food is absolutely wonderful restaurant.
And the atmosphere in the evening was a joy.
Two things that really annoyed us are:
1. Decision to charge for Internet connection. When we were told in advance that no cost. Referral from the Web page that comes inside the guest to contact the office. I mean only when you can purchase time activity.
Today everywhere is a free web hotel that is a staple for every traveler. And offers site administrators to reconsider charging money.
2. Another thing that is new is the collection of half a euro for a chaise longue by the pool and that half day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The friendly family naturist/nudist resort of Costa Natura in Estepona offers a wide variety of studios, one and two bed apartments all with private terraces set within the pretty gardens of the Naturist Resort of Costa Natura. An on site bar and restaurant plus a beachside kiosk are available. Children's entertainment in peak season. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Costa Natura Naturist Apartment Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Costa Natura Apartment Estepona
- Costa Natura Naturist Apartment Hotel Estepona, Spain - Costa Del Sol