“Excellent restaurant”
Review of Jaipur Purple

Jaipur Purple
Ranked #25 of 469 Restaurants in Estepona
Cuisines: Indian, Balti, Asian
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Indian Cusine Redefined.
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Excellent restaurant”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

We have visited this restaurant on many occasions and have also had deliveries to home, the food is first class and very tasty. The staff are very friendly and keen to oblige.Its one if the best Indian restaurants around and well worth a visit.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Jackie P

• Finnish first
Nenagh, Co Tipperary
“Fabulous Indian Cuisine!”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

Jaipur Purple is definitely one of the best Indian restaurants I have ever eaten in. The staff were very friendly and helpful and the food was out of this world. We were staying in Marbella, but it was well worth the long drive to find such an excellent Indian restaurant. The place is frequented by a lot of English speaking expatriates which is a very good sign. We visited with family who spend a lot of time in Spain each year and they assured us that it is one of the best Indian restaurants in the area. I would highly recommend this restaurant.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank AnnaD3232
Marbella
“The Best Indian in the Area!”
Reviewed November 1, 2012

Lovely ambience, very attentive and friendly staff and superb food. The menu is comprehensive, with some 'different' dishes offered and the Chef is always willing to cook according to dietary restrictions. We have tried various Indian restaurants in the area and this is far the best in every way. Tandoori mushrooms, tandoori king prawns and chicken balti are our personal favouriets and to be recommended.

A regular 'haunt' of ours and we will keep going back.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank MarbellaKaren
Malaga, Spain
“Wonderful Food and Service!”
Reviewed July 3, 2012

Jaipur Purple has become one of our favourite restaurants a) for the delicious, freshly cooked-to-order chicken tikka on the sizzling hot plate which is perfect every time (and their other wonderful food) and b) for the incredible welcome and service they give visit after visit. They are also open very late so we often pop in after the shops have closed. They don't close until the last guest has finished eating, whatever time that may be. You must try the chicken tikka! We also like the aubergine dish (I don't normally like aubergine but love this!), the chicken pakora and lots of others. The prices are very reasonable too.

• Visited February 2012
3 Thank Jet-laggedFlyer
Estepona
“Unexpected delight”
Reviewed May 24, 2012

I've lived very near to Jaipur Purple for nearly five years and have never been there. To be honest, we very rarely go out for Indian food - that's my excuse. Some friends invited us there this week and so we went along without any real expectations, either good or bad.

Wow, what a restaurant. The owner was super friendly (apparently he used to live on my street - oops!). We're not aficionados of Indian food but we really enjoyed the flavours. We had a selection of appetisers that were light and tasty - just enough to get the taste buds going but not too heavy as to spoil the rest of the meal.

I had lamb rogan josh which was full of flavour. The meat tasted like lamb. Strange comment you may think but whenever I've been to an Indian restaurant, the sauces have overpowered the meat. My OH had chicken bhuna (sorry if my spelling is incorrect) and said he could eat it all over again!

The pilau rice was cooked beautifully and I had a peshwari naan (my favourite!).

We didn't order desserts but were given a small taster of pistachio ice-cream and little balls of sponge soaked in something fruity and very yummy!

I can't comment on the price so have guessed in my rating as we were lucky enough to be treated by our friends but I would imagine that the ambience, welcome and the food were well worth it.

We'll definitely head back there next time we have friends visiting.

• Visited May 2012