OK let's get the bad stuff out of the way.
1. It IS remote so unless you're planning on using taxis or public transport (no problems with either) you'll need to either be planning to stay on the site OR take the package tour options. SO hire car would be a good idea.
2. If you're planning a beach holiday - then choose another location. The beach whilst within spitting distance (literally!) is not great - pebbly and not particularly attractive.
3. The transfer...if you're coming on a package then be prepared for a long transfer as Estepona is pretty well at the end of the line for holidays coming into Malaga. That said, you can gloat a little as you watch your fellow travellers stepping off into high-rise over developed Fuengirola etc safe in the knowledge that you'll be ending up in a far better place
4. Er that's it!
The hotel is one of a pair on the same site. The Costa Sol is all inclusive, the Andalucia Princess isn't. Frankly I know which one I'd prefer as the room that we were in was certainly of the standard that I'd expect from a 4* hotel. Large, well airconditioned and clean.
The grounds of the hotel are fantastic - there are 4 swimming pools, little kids pools and one of the pools has a sloping beach effect to it which makes it great for kids.
In fact the whole hotel is great for kids - food, plenty of space, a kids club, little playground etc. While we were staying there, the hotel was overrun with Spanish families who all seemed to be having the time of their lives - face it, which child wouldn't be in paradise with free coke & ice cream on tap all day!!!!
I can't recommend this hotel highly enough - if you're prepared to take the trip down the coast away from the high rise hell of Benalmadena, Fuengirola et al, then this could be the hidey hole for you!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Costa del Sol Princess reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Costa Del Sol Princess Hotel Estepona
- Costa Del Sol Princess Estepona, Spain