This was my second visit to the Kempinski. The hotel was again excellent - the room was spacious and very clean with a great view of the ocean. Buffet breakfast was good with a wide choice of options.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just a short drive from Marbella, the Kempinski Hotel Bahia is a lavish, five-star property sitting within breathtaking subtropical gardens, and affords extraordinary views of the Mediterranean Sea, Gibraltar and African Coastline. The Kempinski Hotel Bahia has created a fresh and elegant look to its 128 spacious rooms and 17 luxurious suites. It boasts a host of fabulous restaurants and bars (some seasonal), Kempinski Spa with sauna and steam room, and excellent children's facilities, amongst other things. Situated near most Andalusian cities and a mere 45 min. Drive to Malaga International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and TripOnline SA so you can book your Kempinski Hotel Bahia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kempinski Resort Bahia Estepona
- Kempinski Hotel Bahia Estepona, Spain - Costa Del Sol