Our first experience with a Kempinski in Sicily was so delightful that we booked this with the idea of relaxing and being pamepered for a day on our six week tour of Spain. The property is beautiful. Breakfast is fantastic. But we were extremely disappointed in our two dinners. The dining room looks like a converted meeting room with absolutely no atmosphere. We were crowded in with families with exceptionally unruly kids. The service was extremely slow and the food was marginal. We had been looking forward to fine dining, but that definitely wasn't the case.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pssst… Beauty sleep until the 16th of February 2018 We are taking some time out while we redesign the Kempinski Hotel Bahía lobby and restaurants this winter! Located just a short drive from Marbella, the Kempinski Hotel Bahia is a lavish, five-star property sitting within breathtaking subtropical gardens, and affords extraordinary views of the Mediterranean Sea, Gibraltar and African Coastline. The Kempinski Hotel Bahia has created a fresh and elegant look to its 128 spacious rooms and 17 luxurious suites. It boasts a host of fabulous restaurants and bars (some seasonal), Kempinski Spa with sauna and steam room, and excellent children's facilities, amongst other things. Situated near most Andalusian cities and a mere 45 min. Drive to Malaga International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Kempinski Hotel Bahia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kempinski Resort Bahia Estepona
- Kempinski Hotel Bahia Estepona, Spain - Costa Del Sol