Just returned from a 3 night stay at this hotel. The room was spacious, well equipped and comfortable, although in need of some general maintenance. No tea/coffee-making facilities and you needed a mortgage to afford any of the drinks from the mini-bar! A bottle of water cost E5.50 in the main restaurant and the wi-fi was E7/hour so I used the local Macdonalds and cafes which were free. Food quality was very good with plenty of choice for breakfast but stick to the coffee as the tea was disgusting. The hotel is in a magnificent has wonderful gardens.Spa facilities looked good but weren't working during my stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just a short drive from Marbella, the Kempinski Hotel Bahia is a lavish, five-star property sitting within breathtaking subtropical gardens, and affords extraordinary views of the Mediterranean Sea, Gibraltar and African Coastline. The Kempinski Hotel Bahia has created a fresh and elegant look to its 128 spacious rooms and 17 luxurious suites. It boasts a host of fabulous restaurants and bars (some seasonal), Kempinski Spa with sauna and steam room, and excellent children's facilities, amongst other things. Situated near most Andalusian cities and a mere 45 min. Drive to Malaga International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kempinski Hotel Bahia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kempinski Resort Bahia Estepona
- Kempinski Hotel Bahia Estepona, Spain - Costa Del Sol