“Definitely worth a visit if you love steak!”

Tehuelche Grill Argentino
Ranked #3 of 494 Restaurants in Estepona
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Enjoy the best grilled Argentinean meat cuts, also our great Argentinean and Spanish wine selection in a warm and friendly environment.We offer a comfortable lounge where you can relax while sipping an aperitif near to our fire place during the winter and a beautiful terrace for those “Costa del Sol” summer nights.We also have at your disposition a private parking for your convenience.Wi-Fi Zone.
Reviewed March 13, 2014

Having heard that this was a great restaurant for about 5 years, I finally visited it last night. The menu is not overly complicated with ample choice, ensuring that all things served are delicious. There are plenty of hot and cold starter choices, most suitable for vegetarians. The menu is definitely a "meat lovers" dream. The meats are amazing. I had a fillet steak which was melt in the mouth and delicious. My husband and father had the rib eye and were very happy. A word of warning for those not used to Spanish meats.. if you chose medium in other countries .. choose medium well in Spain and so on, as the Spanish tend to "under-cook" rather than overcook. We didn't have any wine but the house beer was excellent. The choice of desserts was ample and my daughter loved the pancakes with dulce de leche. I have seen others complain about the service however last night it was excellent and genuine. I will definitely be visiting again. If you happen to be in the area and fancy a good steak, you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed December 2, 2013

Thanks to reviews we found this restaurant just near marriotts where we were staying. Was wednesday and just a few tables occupied. Service was attentive and our steaks were beautifully cooked. You pay extra for sides but each was enough for two. Vat was added to final bill, but this was mentioned on menu. We noticed a few places did this, not noticed before. Would recommend and return when next in area.

Reviewed November 2, 2013

We have been visiting for the last three years since this restaurant opened and it has maintained its high standards.

Go for the Argentinian steak cuts which are full of flavour and great value, try the BBQ sausage, and don't forget a Malbec.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

We hadn't been here in about 2 years and not only was it just as good as it was before - it was so much better that it was almost perfect - you have to ask is this now the BEST steakhouse on the coast. I used to be a great fan of Tango's in Puerto Banus ... as that has now slipped alot ... this star continues to rise. BTW for ease of reference - this restsaurant in no where near Estepona - it is on the road from San Pedro to Banahavis.
For starters saugages & Provalone cheese are superb, Mains - the Argentinian Steaks are just fantasticly tasty and all the sides are top quality ... wont be much room for dessert - but if there is .... the tiramisu is the one. Great wines too .... can it be any simpler than that.

1  Thank JGRLDN
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I have been to this restaurant several times now and never disappointed!
Always adventurous with my food, I usually order the kangaroo which is delicious and the house red wine is super!
Never had a bad meal there and will go back again!