“Excellent Villa”
other travelers have booked this property

Review of Villa Karma

Pool terrace overlooking the Med and on a clear day you can see Africa (Morocco)
Front Terrace
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Front Terrace
Covered Terrace with a view to N Africa
Formal Dining Area
Master Bedroom with full en suite and doors to the front terrace
Guest Double with views to the sea
Guest double with doors to the garden
Extra large twin play room with double sofa bed (for extra kids)
extra twin directly off the play room.
Family Bathroom (inc walk in shower)
Entrance Tower/ Hallway
Fully equipped kitchen
Local Estepona Port with numerous bars, restaurants and clubs
Estepona Town with beautiful cobbled streets and orange filled squares with large shopping area.
Estepona beach front, excellent clean beach running parralell to the town centre and kids play areas
Local urban views to National Park with fabulous walks and picnic areas
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

suzeepi
Solihull
“Excellent Villa”
Reviewed June 1, 2018 for a stay in May 2018

Just under an hour from Malaga airport. Our party of eleven, including four children (2yrs - 9yrs) enjoyed a wonderful week in this beautiful villa. Plenty of space for four couples with children. Lots of home comforts and wonderful pool. Sandy beach is a short drive away as is Gibraltar and Marbella. Set at the top of a hill means a car (s) are essential but great views of the sea. Strongly recommend

Your age range 50-64
Jun 5, 2018
Thank you for a lovely review it was a pleasure to welcome you and your family to stay and you would be welcome back anytime.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Outstanding views, location, villa size & style and amenities offerred”
Reviewed October 12, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Our holiday experience all round was fantastic, and we would not hesitate in returning to the villa should we decide to come back to the region.

Oct 19, 2017
Thanks for your lovely words. You and your family would certainly be welcome back anytime.
Liz M
Bacup, England, United Kingdom
“Best experiance anyone could hope for”
Reviewed August 22, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

our holiday was booked for over 18 months as it was a birthday surprise for my husband. there was 7 of us attending and the villa was more than big enough.
Trevor was involved with the whole process from start to finish, he helped me organise days out and even a meal at the villa cooked for us with cava (would recommend the food was amazing!)
The internet was fast, which pleased the 14 year old in the group.
When we arrived the villa was spotless and even had some items to keep us going until we went shopping which was extremely thoughtful given we had an evening flight.
The photos do not do the villa or the views justice, it is easy to get lost and want to spend your whole holiday in such a beautiful home. but I would advise people explore the area, go dolphin spotting (once in a lifetime experience and was loved by all). see all the sights.... you wont regret it, Estepona is a beautiful town.
W arrived when Spain was having a crazy heatwave where temperatures peaked 40 degrees, although thanks to the air conditioning we slept easily.

Thank you Trevor for helping create the perfect holiday, I couldn't have done it without you. We will be returning.

Liz

Aug 24, 2017
Ooo I'm blushing but it was fun to take part in the surprise and I'm so glad you had a great time. Thank you so much
Eirik O
“Perfect house for a family of four generations”
Reviewed August 7, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

We had a wonderful week in Spain using the house as the perfect base for a family vacation. The terrace has an amazing view and the rest of the house meets all expectations. Very good support from Trevor (owner) and Jenny (housekeeper). This is absolutely a house we would highly recommend!

Aug 7, 2017
Another lovely family and I'm so pleased you experienced the magic of Villa Karma. Welcome back anytime!
donnawale...
Tenby, United Kingdom
“A Mediterranean Narnia - Booking this villa is a must!”
Reviewed July 2, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Last August, just by pure chance we came across a review for Villa Karma, Buenas Noches, Estepona and thought “Yes this will do us nicely for next June!”. Do us nicely? Well after returning last night from a week’s stay at the villa, it more than did us nicely.
From the outset, the communication we received was superb and this continued in the ensuing months. Did we have any difficulty in locating it? that would be a huge no. We arrived quite late in the evening, and Jenni the Villa Manager came over to meet us, she’d provided our essentials for the night into the next morning, including a welcoming bottle of red! I walked in through the front door and my immediate thought was “Wow, I have just stepped into a Mediterranean Narnia!”, oh my word, this house is immense, talk about standards, this is an A+5*, each room just gave more and more as I explored it, it is so immaculately maintained, every aspect is catered for! If you need it, you’ll find it in one of the cupboards that’s for sure.

The view from the terrace are incredible, I’m actually feeling pretty sad not to be looking at them as I am writing up this review, but what I will say, is that whilst you’re reading this, you need to get the picture implanted in your mind, to the right along the coastline, you can see as far as Estepona and beyond, and to the left, there she is – the good Rock of Gibraltar, as I looked across to the back of the house there are the mountainous terrain, simply stunning.

We made so much use of the swimming pool, this was the first time ever that I have had all my children along with spouse/partners together and my oh my, what a brilliant week we have had, the memories have been made and will now be treasured. The Barbecue Chimenea was put to good use all week, by the “many chef’s” who cooked up our evening meals, well the combined effort of sons and son in law provided us with much entertainment – the neighbours didn’t appear to mind the hearing the hilarity that was coming from us! The Air-Con throughout worked at optimum level and was most welcoming throughout the nights – not that I’d dare complain that it was too hot!

We chose not to make use of the cleaning staff throughout the week, but having the use of a washing machine ensured that we could wash our towels/bedding and oh, yes, all the pool towels are provided as well. One thing that was great, was a laundry basket full of pool toys, bats, balls etc. which seem to be left for others by previous visitors, we could make use of them and left our week’s boys toys behind – I won’t miss being bombarded by water cannons, no way!!
Jenni, is on hand at any point should she need to be contacted and is immediately responsive to any queries, sadly, Saturday morning came around and it was time for us to leave, there was a knocking on the front door and two ladies stood there with their cleaning equipment in readiness to make this sun loving villa a home for another lucky family for another week. We will be back again next year, maybe more than once.
Thank you to Trevor, Jenni, the very pleasant man who came around to maintain the swimming pool, even giving me his phone to use the voice recognition translator for us to have a conversation with and to the two ladies who arrived to clean through on our departure – you will all be fondly remembered by us all.

Jul 4, 2017
I'm not sure what to say except we all work hard to provide wonderful family memories and we totally understand how precious these holidays are. I'm blushing
SofieRud
Kolding, Denmark
“Everything we expected and more”
Reviewed May 29, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

My siblings and I booked the villa for a surprise get together as our mother turned 60 in may. When we arrived there was a bottle of Cava, a gift wrapped box of chocolates and a very nice birthday card for our mother.
Also we were welcomed with a bottle of water, sodas, and chips and cookies - jut perfect after a long day traveling from Denmark to Spain.

We were very satisfied with the villa.
It looked exactly as in the fotos, all though the view is even more beautiful in reality.
The house is fully equipped with everything from kitchen equipment to toys for the children. No need to bring anything but clothes, shampoo and your own toothbrush. You can even drink water right from the tap, because of a cleaning filter.

The wifi works with no remarks and there's a desktop in the office for your use.
Both the owner and the housekeeper Jennifer is very polite and very service minded. If we had any questions they were quick to respond and very helpful.

There's a small super market nearby, but if you want to go to a restaurant you'll have to go by car or taxi to Estepona.
Also the beach is not suitable for swimming, but very nice for a walk, collecting beautiful stones and seashells.

We enjoyed our stay in the villa and we would definitely come back here, if we were to visit Spain again.

May 30, 2017
Thank you so much Sofie you and your family would be welcome back anytime.
Ian S
Halifax, United Kingdom
“Tranquil and perfect”
Reviewed August 19, 2016 for a stay in August 2016

What an amazing place ! Far enough from the crowds, but tranquil and set in a nice quiet location just south of Estapona.

The villa is large enough to cater for two families, although with four of us it was spacious and relaxing. The pool is so inviting when the days got too hot, and we had a challenge keep the kids out of it to be honest. The sun veranda was a great place to have breakfast and enjoy the view over Estapona bay. There are at least two supermarkets, that sell everything as well as good quality fresh breads, fruit, meats etc - 2 miles up towards Estapona.

You'll need a car as it's a drive to Estapona (4 miles), and we'd recommend the restaurants at the marina, or travel further south about 4 miles to Puerto du Duquesa, which was fantastic for bars and places to eat (spoilt for choice and out of town prices). This is a great place to visit Gibraltar, where the duty free is as cheap as we've ever seen - well worth a trip up the cable car for the amazing views and to watch the monkeys pick pocketing tourists who turn their backs for a moment too long !

25 miles north up the coast is Puerto Banus, great place to see the super yatchs and super cars. Wouldn't recommend eating there unless you've got a second mortgage. Well worth a trip mind. You can avoid the toll roads by keeping to the A-7 (rather than the motorway which us AP-7). If you do go on the motorway between Malaga and Estapona then you'll pass through two toll charging points and will cost €12.40 each way.

I'm sat here now in the glorious sun, with a cool drink on the sun terrace looking over the sea and mountains - doesn't get much better than this :-). This is our first villa holiday and we all agreed it beats a hotel every time.

PS - excellent WiFi

Traveling group: Teenagers
Aug 20, 2016
What a lovely review and I'm am delighted you enjoyed your stay. When I bought house in 2002 I had dial up Internet, now I have 300 Meg Fibre Optic - don't expect everything in Spain to move so fast
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing