Champagne on arrival, we knew it was going to be good. My family and all enjoyed our stay and would love to go back. The apartment was amazing, the pool was great and its so close to the beach. There were activities everyday which included olive tasting, tennis, darts and more of which i cant remember, the spa was very good, so relaxing my dad fell asleep during a massage.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Fuerte Estepona is a magnificent hotel with 210 rooms and deluxe suites with 1, 2 or 3 bedrooms with sea views. Thanks to its location, a modern spa and its specifically-designed spaces for couples and families, the hotel holds a respected place among the hotels in Estepona. It is 82 km from Malaga International Airport and half an hour from Gibraltar.EL OLIVO RESTAURANT: Our traditional, high-quality Mediterranean cuisine using natural flavours with a modern touch to be enjoyed in modern surroundings. Our exclusive Fuerte Estepona restaurant, located within the hotel, is the perfect place to start and end a day at the beach, enjoying all the flavours it has to offer. A wide range of breakfasts, lunches (solely during the months of July and August) and buffet dinners.The Estepona Spa is a place where you can alleviate stress, charge your batteries and return home better than ever, thanks to our cutting-edge hydrotherapy circuits and massage and beauty treatment regimens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Fuerte Hoteles, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Fuerte Estepona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fuerte Estepona Hotel Estepona
- Hotel Fuerte Estepona Spain - Costa Del Sol