We stayed here for 5 nights over the Easter Holidays with our 6 year old girl, and to say it was quiet would be an understatement! There were only 5 families and that included us. When we arrived we thought we would be fighting for a sun bed, no chance!! i don't know why this place wasn't full with people getting away for a quick break in the sun, but I can only assume that its the economy at the momemt or that maybe its not that well advertised? This place is now owned by Centre Parcs, (within the last 2 months) and maybe they will market this place better. My girl had the run of the place, with the other 2 children, she also had exclusive use of the girl in Kids Club... Amazing by the way! This place had amazing views, but you definately need a car to get to anything. WiFi is a pain as it doesn't stretch to the appartments, you can only recieve it in the lobby, the drinks are very expensive so buy your own for the supermarket down at the bottom. Overall, a nice relaxing break..... the price was fab off season too..!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La residencia moderna con piscina exterior esta al borde de un campo de golf, adosado en la montana. La plaza cuenta con terrazas para tomar algo y restaurantes. Estepona, en la extremidad de la Costa del Sol y sus 21km de playas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Pierre & Vacances Residence Estepona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pierre And Vacances Estepona Residence
- Pierre & Vacances Estepona Residence Hotel Estepona
- Pierre & Vacances Residence Estepona Spain - Costa Del Sol