We used this hotel as a stop-over for two nights during a car journey through Andalucia. Off-season they offer a very reasonable per night rate and you have a small appartment for the price of a small hotel room closer to or iside the city plus the swimming pool.
The rooms are modern, nicely decorated and clean.
What I did not like was that there was no WiFi at all during our stay. I had to use their PCs operated like vending machines. You have to feed them with Euro coins for ever 10-20 min or so. Quite ridiculous for a 4**** hotel. You have to pay for covered parking space, however, there is also plenty uncovered space for free.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La residencia moderna con piscina exterior esta al borde de un campo de golf, adosado en la montana. La plaza cuenta con terrazas para tomar algo y restaurantes. Estepona, en la extremidad de la Costa del Sol y sus 21km de playas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Pierre & Vacances Residence Estepona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pierre And Vacances Estepona Residence
- Pierre & Vacances Estepona Residence Hotel Estepona
- Pierre & Vacances Residence Estepona Spain - Costa Del Sol