See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 6, 2018

Very friendly, helpful staff.

Clean, large rooms. Nice common areas with underground parking, pool with nice yard.

Carolina, at the front desk, was super professional and checked us in quickly so that we could relax.

Great prices to afford touring the Cadiz area.

Room tip: Residential neighborhood within close proximity to historic city center
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 18, 2018

We stayed in Room 117 right across from the front desk and when I woke up in the morning I realized I was bit by bedbugs on my legs. They became welted, painful and itchy! I had to buy a cream in Spain to alleviate the symptoms and then see a Dr. upon my return to the US. I also have bed bug bites in my private areas. I used a pillow from the sofa which was covered in a white sheet. I wrote the hotel and never heard a response from them and it has been over two weeks! My husband also had to kill a spider in the sink! Our luggage was quarantined. It has been a nightmare and a big mistake to stay at this hotel. If I can save one person the misery that I experienced, then I will be happy. This hotel is in error on so many levels. Don't let his hotel leave its mark on your hard earned vacation. Shame. Shame. Shame.

Room tip: Go to another hotel.
Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 11, 2017

This is a budget hotel in a quiet part of town. It's minutes away from an amazing beach, though the short route is through a wooded copse which is unlit at night. (Simply walk the longer route via the local roads). There were a few bars, but when we were there they kept 'odd' hours. For example one closed at 8.00 and couldn't serve food much after 7.00 ? The other was rarely open ? Having said that "The Dunes" was only a short walk and offered good food and cheap drink.

On the other side of us was The Marina which had a better class of bar/restaurants with picturesque views. (Follow the beach path to the right.)

The hotel was 10/12? years old but was done in a very historic style with many antiques as decoration. It had hundreds of paintings, a lot of which were of a religious matter. The room we had was a 'Junior Suite'. There were 3 adult males sharing, so it gave us much needed space, another room in fact.

The breakfast was basic, with choices of breads, meats, cheese, cereals and some fruit. It was adequate for the week we were there, but I suspect if you're a family with children for a longer period, you might find yourself breakfasting elsewhere.

The staff were friendly, helpful and spoke English to varying degrees. One who particularly impressed me was the gentlemen (name ?) who had worked in Chester. He was funny, friendly and worked his socks off to get us a seven-seater taxi to the Jerez Moto G.P. There were only two in town, so a huge muchos gracias my friend.

Also we asked for a 'proper' third bed instead of a sofa-bed, and this was done in advance. So the service all-in-all was faultless.

The grounds were good with three pools, (one just for kiddies) with lawned areas for lounging, all very well maintained.
If you fancy a drink poolside, and the bar isn't manned, simply ask at reception and they'll come down and serve you. All very pleasant.

The Wifi reception was variable. It was intermittent in our room, but excellent in reception.....

The town was a long walk or a relatively short taxi ride. N.B. you could get to the train station, for under 10 Euros.
Check out the huge market. When we were there, it was on a Tuesday. That's well worth a visit. Follow the beach road around to the river. It's quite impressive...

The train to Jerez was 2 Euros each way and was just a 10 minute journey.

Cadiz is a "Must See" with lots of narrow cobbled streets hiding fashionable shops and bars. The ferry to Cadiz was regular and very reasonable.

t's easy to get around the three towns, Puerto, Jerez and Cadiz........

Room tip: I think there must have been good views from rooms overlooking the large pool ?
Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Bob P
Reviewed July 2, 2016 via mobile

Stayed one night because Los Jandalos was booked up but this was a pleasant alternative. The room was a little on the small side but equipped with a small kitchenette. Located a little deep inside a residential area so it was quiet. Not a far walk from restaurants or even the beach but cabs are affordable to get you there.

Date of stay: April 2016
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank D338YFmichaelf
Reviewed June 27, 2015 via mobile

A warm welcome from the staff. An attractive building with mature plants. Lots of pictures & artefacts adorn the interior giving a bright & colourful appeal.
Three pools in the nicely maintained garden with showers.
Our room had a small lounge area with kitchenette. Good bathroom & storage space.
If anything I'd like the room to be upgraded a little. Nicer curtains, a blind in the front that opens, better quality mattress. But otherwise perfectly adequate.
Breakfast was very nice, the same as any other hotel. Fruit, cereal, toast. Staff very pleasant.
The hotel is further out of town but in an excellent position for the beach, the harbour & the woodland.

The amazing bit was the staffs response when my husband became very ill. Francisco, the receptionist, offered to drive is to the hospital after his shift finished. Then later in the night when we needed a doctor they took care of everything. They were incredibly kind. Thanks again guys.

Date of stay: June 2015
Trip type: Traveled as a couple