“Perfect Holidays in Andalucia”
other travelers have booked this property
Enjoy the swimming pool right below your balcony
Enjoy sunshine on your balcony even in February! Relax in your lounge watching TV, reading or listening to music.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Enjoy the swimming pool right below your balcony
Enjoy sunshine on your balcony even in February!
Relax in your lounge watching TV, reading or listening to music.
Comfortable seating area for family and friends.
View through lounge to dining area
Lounge and dining area
Tall drinks cabinet and media area
Dining table extends to seat six
Kitchen with tall fridge freezer, microwave, ceramic hob and oven
Kitchen has granite worktops and new dishwasher and washing machine installed in Spring 2016.
Main bedroom with double bed and bedside cabinets.
Main bedroom has view over pool and gardens.
View from main bedroom window
View of pool and gardens from balcony
Communal swimming pool and garden area
Stunning Playa La Barrosa
Lounge/dining area - comfortable L-shape sofa seats six
Dining area, plenty of storage for personal items
Tall drinks cabinet, TV with UK channels DVD player, CD
Enjoy dining 'al fresco' on the balcony
Main bedroom
Second bedroom
Beautiful communal gardens, flat midway background
Children's play area in front of Paseo Maritimo
Lively beach restaurants
Enjoy a drink in one of the many popular beach bars
Kitesurfing on Sancti Petri beach
Watersports in front of Sancti Petri castle
Enjoy a nightcap on the balcony
View to the balcony from the sofa
Looking towards gate, only a few steps to restaurants
Sancti Petri beach overlooking the castle
Another fabulous beach at Roche
Entrance hall to the apartment
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
okafa
Lage, Germany
“Perfect Holidays in Andalucia”
Reviewed August 22, 2010 for a stay in August 2010
people found this review helpful

Now after 2001 and 2003 we were in 2010 for the third time to Costa de la Luz on vacation.
We spent the first two times at the hotel, so that except own excursions by car everything was organised.
For some years we enjoy the advantages of privately rented holiday apartments because this way we have the opportunity to arrange the time to our own individual needs and predilections. No hectic rush, no given food times, no human masses at the refreshment bar, but right from the start a relaxed and free designed holiday time which is defeated by no compulsions.
Also this year we did not become disappointed from the Costa de la Luz, the most beautiful part of Andalusia on the Atlantic coast. Marvellous beaches which invite broadly and very cleanly to long walks. Not for nothing Spain has to offer the most blue flags with which also the excellent water quality is described.
Furthermore the local and surrounding area with its traditions offers a lot of beautiful destinations as a change to the beach life. Cadiz, Jerez, Chiclana, Gibraltar, Seville and the White Mountain villages are worth anyway a visit.
On the Internet we found the flat of Eileen Roche in the condominium Aldea del Coto and felt from the first contact very much close to her. For all questions and matters Eileen took care of immediately and returned. Through this we received a lot of helpful information about the flat, but also about the surroundings, excursions, shopping possibilities, bars and restaurants and the best way to rent a car. Also we found all this information beside other tips in a briefcase in the apartment.
The whole process up of hiring, about contracting and handling of payments up to the takeover on the ground worked quickly, uncomplicated and according to previous agreements.
The flat itself is situated in a beautiful condominium; from where all above mentioned destinations are well to be reached. A car on site is recommended.
The holiday apartment is furnished very attractively and fully equipped, so that a perfect vacation is guaranteed.
We enjoyed our stay very much and will certainly come back.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Visit was for: Leisure
Traveling group: Family with Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Katarzyna...
Szczecin, Poland
“worth recommendation”
Reviewed August 6, 2010 for a stay in July 2010
people found this review helpful

I often rent vacation apartments directly from the owners and Mrs. Eileen Roche is the most helpful & communicative one. We received a very detailed information package on the apartment itself, the surroundings, attractions, reccomendations, etc. which was very helpful. The apartment has a very good location (we had a car ), 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, living room, pretty good equipped kitchen, balcony viewing a big pool (opened 11:30-14:30 & 17-21:00), very nice. We were there in July and the pool wasn't crowded which was very good as we like to swim. There is more people there during weekends as the Spanish owners arrive Friday and leave Sunday but it's not a problem. We spent 2 weeks there: pool, beach, sightseeing: Sevilla, Cadiz, Jerez, Vejer, Medina Sidonia (I strongly recommend a restaurant at the very top of the hill, by the church, it's lovely!!!), Tarifa (from where we took a ferry to Morocco - half a day trip, inlcuding riding camels). Don't miss the opportunity to see a flamenco show in Cadiz, Jerez, Chiclana or at one of the big beachfront hotels in Novo Snacti Petri which are very close to the apartment (e.g. Iberostar has shows on Saturdays at 9pm).There is a lot of interesting places to visit there. Andalucia is the best part of Spain.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Visit was for: Leisure
Traveling group: Family with Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
pumpkinSu...
Surrey
“A great destination”
Reviewed October 18, 2008
people found this review helpful

We stayed here the first week of October, the weather was great, and the beach was excellent! The apartment is well placed (although car hire is recommended) close to shops and cafes. There is ample choice of day trip locations. I recommend Saville and Jerez (the horse show is really interesting).
The apartment was great, good facilities, ideal for families.

cojoba
Hertfordshire, United Kingdom
“The Real Spain............”
Reviewed August 18, 2008
people found this review helpful

I booked through www.holidaylettings.co.uk - Apartment 48234.

This was the first time I had booked through them and was at first wary of dealing direct with an owner. However, the owner Ms Roche was extremely friendly, genuine, communicative and very helpful, particularly as this was my first trip to Andalucia.
She emailed me lots of information on her apartment, the area, places to visit and recommended restaurants (her recommendations I completely agreed with). There was also a comprehensive file in the actual apartment.

This two bedroomed holiday apartment and the area exceeded my expectations and I would have no hesitation in booking with her again. In fact I have booked to go back to Aldea Del Coto in September, but unfortunately her apartment was not available during the week I required!!.

The complex is around a 30 minute drive from Jerez Airpot on good direct roads. Unfortunately only Stanstead offer flights to Jerez currently.

The complex is situated in a mainly residential area and is about a 45 minute walk to the beach area, however there is public transport outside the complex or you can hire cars relatively cheaply for the week.

The apartment was very clean, spacious and had a nice balcony to sit on of an evening, overlooking the big pool (unfortunately I didn't get to use it as I went out of the pool season which is from June-Sept). I am not a beach person generally, however I can say this is one of the finest beaches I have ever been too, and if you go out of season you can use the larger hotels to sunbathe in without a problem.

The main double room was spacious and there was another twin room. Both had air conditioning/heating in if required and wardrobe space. There was a television with Satellite TV plus a DVD player. The kitchen has all usual amenities including Dishwasher, Washing machine etc

I would strongly recommend car hire if booking this apartment/area as the supermarkets and shops are quite far. There is a local shop, but certainly not sufficient to get many things from or to go out to eat.

This is certainly a very real spanish resort, not too noisy, nor built up and it felt like proper spain (if you like the costas i.e blanca, del sol) do not go here..........

vmi89nav
London
“ALDEA DEL COTO Appartments at La Barrosa Beach”
Reviewed July 6, 2008
people found this review helpful

Bottom Line: A holiday apartment that met all its claims and provided great value for the money. I'd go back in a heartbeat.

The family decided we'd like to take a beach holiday and as there are five of us, we needed space as economical as possible. After much random research on the web, we decided on the South of Spain and a apartment in the Aldea del Cota complex. I discovered the apartment on the website: http://www.holidaylettings.co.uk/rentals/chiclana/48234, which is just a clearing house that put me in contact with the owner. I admit I was a little concerned dealing with an individual I've never met, but Ms Roche was perfect.

We flew in from Standsted into Jerez airport, the beach is about 50 minutes away, so I recommend a rental car, but there are shuttles and taxi available. The complex is easy to find (the owner provides detailed directions) and the apparently new roads into the area make the drive a snap. Here is a link to the exact location (the apartment is in the north, center courtyard). http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?ie=UTF8&ll=36.379089,-6.1726&spn=0.004138,0.006652&t=h&z=17

The apartment was great, clean with a nice balcony overlooking the pool, two bedrooms, TV with SKY freeview, a complete galley kitchen and a clothes washer (which is huge with Ryan Air luggage restrictions). There are aircon units too, but the temps were cool enough we didn't use them (late June dates). There is also a medium sized grocery store about 5 minutes away, so we stocked up there. Right outside the complex, there is a small commercial area with several bars, a small store for a quick meal or a jug of milk.

The complex is about 1KM off the beach, we walked it once, but then drove as there was plenty of parking (we seemed to be a week or two ahead of the peak season) and carrying the beach chairs and body surfing boards provided by the owner was a bit of a load. The beach is as nice as I've been too. Plenty of sand, which is coarse enough that it settles quickly in the waves so the water is clear all the way in. There are plenty of facilities right off the beach (bathrooms, showers, snacks, etc) so you could spend the entire day there, but with kids, we did a couple of small trips each day. While we were there, the beach was mainly used for sunning and swimming. From what I could tell, rentals such as jet skis, boats and para-sailing were up the beach toward Cadiz.

There was plenty of infrastructure in place and we never ate in the same restaurant twice or had a bad meal. There is a local book in the apartment that has all the details. It seems to be mainly a "Spaniard" beach still, but there are some ex-pats from the UK there and we had no problems getting our point across with our limited Spanish. With the new roads going directly into the beach area, I suspect it is only a matter of time till it becomes more and more international.

My only caution is as we left you could see the preparations starting for the high season and from what I saw, I can only surmise it get's crazy full. However, if you can get away in the late part of June, it was perfect. Not a cloud in the sky (literally) and the temps were cool in the evening (60F) and warm in the day (90s F).

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing