“One of the best!”

Cordoba Segway 2 hours Sightseeing Tour
Ranked #2 of 8 Food & Drink in Cordoba
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Guided tour in Cordoba, medieval part of the city, The Mosque-Cathedral, Alcazar, jewish quartier, Tapas and terraces or flamenco
Reviewed May 26, 2016

I have done so many walking tours in many different cities and this one really sticks out as one of my favorites. In fact, I even did two :P the guides were so energetic, funny, and helpful- really a special way to learn about this very special city. Highly highly recommend!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,635)
All reviews
"angie"
"knowledge"
in 16 reviews

Reviewed May 20, 2016

Our tour guide was Lourdes, and was excellent. Very passionate about her subject, and very enthusiastic. It felt she could talk more and more - thoroughly enjoyed the experience. And after touring with her I felt I should definitely find out more and more, and visit Cordoba again.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed May 19, 2016

During my recent trip to Cordoba I participated to both the free tours offered by Cordoba a Pie (the Monumental and the one to the Al-Sarquiyya quarter) and I can strongly recommend both, in particular the second one that brings you to less visited areas of the town. Both the guides I had (unfortunately I forgot the names, sorry, I'm very bad in remembering them!) were well prepared, very friendly and professional and also gave us good tips on what to do/ where to go.

Reviewed May 16, 2016 via mobile

Our segway tour with Albi was great, we went on the 2 hour tour and saw all the main sights of Cordoba, which is a beautiful city.