“Cordoba walking tour in the morning”
Review of Cordoba A Pie

Cordoba Segway 2 hours Sightseeing Tour
Ranked #2 of 8 Food & Drink in Cordoba
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Guided tour in Cordoba, medieval part of the city, The Mosque-Cathedral, Alcazar, jewish quartier, Tapas and terraces or flamenco
Reviewed May 20, 2016

Our tour guide was Lourdes, and was excellent. Very passionate about her subject, and very enthusiastic. It felt she could talk more and more - thoroughly enjoyed the experience. And after touring with her I felt I should definitely find out more and more, and visit Cordoba again.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Write a ReviewReviews (1,635)
All reviews
"angie"
"knowledge"
in 16 reviews

Reviewed May 19, 2016

During my recent trip to Cordoba I participated to both the free tours offered by Cordoba a Pie (the Monumental and the one to the Al-Sarquiyya quarter) and I can strongly recommend both, in particular the second one that brings you to less visited areas of the town. Both the guides I had (unfortunately I forgot the names, sorry, I'm very bad in remembering them!) were well prepared, very friendly and professional and also gave us good tips on what to do/ where to go.

Reviewed May 16, 2016 via mobile

Our segway tour with Albi was great, we went on the 2 hour tour and saw all the main sights of Cordoba, which is a beautiful city.

Reviewed May 15, 2016

Excellent tour to preview the city and you will find all historical information and the tour guide was helpful and have strong knowledge. and show and give us all information about cordoba

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
See more reviews
Reviewed May 14, 2016

My wife and I took two free english-language walking tours with this company (one that explored the main attractions in the southwest of the city, the other that explored the central and northeast), and we had the same fantastic guide (Lourdes) for both. We took free walking tours in 3 other cities on the same trip (different companies), and while all of the guides were good, Lourdes was the best out of all of them. Her historical knowledge was vast, and she made sure to effectively tie the past in with the present, however it was her enthusiasm and visible interest in the material that really made the tours exceptional. We learned quite a lot through these tours, and would recommend them to everyone wanting to know a little more about the city. If you can get Lourdes, do so!

1  Thank Armando M