“Food from Cordoba!”

8:00 PM
Ranked #124 of 1,163 Restaurants in Cordoba
Cuisines: Spanish
Reviewed May 20, 2019

This restaurant is great. I had "the main menu"; there were many selection to choose from. I ordered fried eggplant (delicious), and fried fish with salad. I was really fulll and decided to have a coffee instead of dessert. The coffee was strong and perfectly brew.
The waiter was super attentive and had a great sense of humor.
I really recommend this place

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed August 27, 2018

We came across this place after dining next door, we were treated to an amazing free Flamenco show, Bar manager with guitar waiter doing the flamenco and an amazing flamenco singer, put on a show just because they could, and it was fantastic full of passion, we had the best night, we came the next 2 nights, as they made us feel so welcome, we were also treated to some beautiful poetry on our last night, Food and staff were great would highly recommend this place to anyone, Family owned, Owner / chef speaks English,

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed January 4, 2018 via mobile

We found this cozy taberna while explore area outside the mesquite. What a find!

The wait staff was very attentive and answered all our questions. The price fix menu was absolutely delicious. Starting with the soup, I had the salmorejo while my family had the potaje flamenco (a chickpea soup with various vegetables and meats.) For the second course, I had some pork steaks, my son had mini meatballs and my wife had fish. Desert was nice (I had coffee). All the plates were fantastic.

These are the type of “off the beaten path” places where you can truly experience a city’s culinary treasures.

Try this place out, you won’t regret it.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed October 30, 2017 via mobile

The menu has everything you can wish for, waiters speak some English and the food is good, nothing to compare lain about. In the nutshell: nice place to have a meal, it also has traditional interior. Still it looks for me a bit too tourist oriented, don’t think I would go there again

Date of visit: October 2017
CASA BRAVO 1919 T, Propietario at Casa Bravo Taberna Restaurante, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2017

Thanks for your visit. We are delighted that you liked it so much.

Just a comment: our tavern is one of the oldest, in the city. We only serve traditional food all homemade in our local by our cooks. The menu is a typical tasting of Cordovan dishes , although our menu is much more intense, varied and elaborated. We would like a next time so that you can taste other specialties.

Thank you for your good comment.

Reviewed October 14, 2017 via mobile

My wife an I came upon this place for lunch on our first full day in Córdoba. After some difficulty with ending up in made for American tourist restaurants, Casa Bravo was a very pleasant surprise. I can’t say how many eating lunch were locals, but we appeared to be the only English speaking customers. If you are looking for excellent, simple local food, this is the place. It is busy, noisy, and fun. We enjoyed it so much we went back the next day.

Date of visit: October 2017