“Good arabian food”

Ranked #178 of 920 Restaurants in Cordoba
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 3, 2014 via mobile

We had a very good salmorejo and delicious couscous and lamb as main dishes. We recommend the arabian food which seems to be the "speciality" of the cook. The waiter was friendly and the atmosphere nice.

There are newer reviews for Resturante Las Piconeras

Reviewed December 13, 2013

I literally just got back from a meal with my parents and thought I'd let those interested know it was fantastic. We all did the three course meal deal (great deal) and we all got different things and all were very good. I would say the chicken Tagine was especially delicious and for Muslims, their chicken is halal. Great location right next to the Great Mosque and staff there are very kind and the ambiance is beautifully representative of the city and Andalucia in general. What left us all floored though was flan for dessert. I'm pretty ok with it but this with the caramalized sugar and actual whipped cream was nothing short of divine. Bon provencho!

Reviewed November 22, 2013

We were glad we tried Las Piconeras.. It's conveniently near the Mezquita; it's comfortable, clean, and a bit atmospheric. Very attentive and polite wait staff. We noticed that locals enjoy it, as well as tourists. That's a good sign. We recommend it, and would definitely go back if we were able to visit Cordoba, again.

Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

I am a travel agent and food journalist both, and I have to say, Las Piconeras meets all expectations. The waiters went above and beyond for me, the space and bathrooms were clean, the food well spiced and not too salty, the wine is of good but not excellent quality, and the ambiance we maintained. What struck me most about this restaurant is the fact that they buy local and cook from traditional cordoban recipes - - a fact I verified once I told them I was a travel agent, and then spoke to the cook. The owner is Berber and dedicated to preserving Cordoban and Berber-Moroccan tradition, making this a must-visit reataurant in Córdoba!! Stop in and support local growing and tradition for a great price!

Reviewed September 27, 2013

We didn't have food there honestly because it was a little bit expensive and we left the place. I forgot my ipad at your place and the amazing waiters overthere kept my ipad. One hour later i came back and i found my ipad. I definitely appreciate your great manner with customers. I will recommend this place to my friends and will consider having food there whenever i go to cordoba. Thanks again for your two amazing waiters that were on sheft at 10 pm on 27 September 2013. Please promote them.

1  Thank Wsm Q