We have just returned from our stay at the Amistad, we stayed during Easter, semana santa. The hotel staff very friendly and polite, service fast and efficient. We were shown to our room by a member of staff in the building across from the reception by Luis who was very helpful. We were able to park our car in the hotel car park for the price of 18 euros, this is typical in Spain that you pay for the hotel carparking. We left the keys with Luis and he took care of it. The access to the hotel is somewhat narrow and a good navigator is required to find the entrance, however we did not have any problems as we had our navigator programmed ready. The hotel is in the centre and within walking distance of bars and restaurants. The hotel is very clean and the bathroom enormous,very modern rooms with plasma 37 inch tv on wall. You will find a small swimming pool on 3rd floor with lovely patio and terrace. There is a sauna and gym should you need it. I would definitely stay at this hotel should i return to Cordoba again.
By the way do not eat at the bar CORDOBESA as its expensive and the food has no flavour. We found RAFEA restaurant for tapas or raciones very good, the flavour mmmm.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NH Collection Amistad Cordoba is located in the historic heart of the city, next to an early 14th century synagogue and just five minutes from perhaps the most important edifice of our city: La Mezquita Cathedral. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with NHHotels, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your NH Collection Amistad Cordoba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Amistad Cordoba Hotel Cordoba
- Nh Hotels córdoba
- Nh Amistad Cordoba córdoba