Wonderful hotel hidden in the old city walls of Cordoba! The hotel and rooms were very clean and modern but still had lots of authentic character. Breakfast is great - it includes superfoods to cleanse you after a night endulging in the local wines and sherries!
Set in the old town this hotel is a few minutes stroll from the Mezquita and bars and restaurants of the old town. You must try the Casa Mazal restaurant just down the narrow street for amazing Mediterranean & African cuisine.
If you are driving to the hotel - this can be tricky as it is hard to locate in the labyrinth of streets in the old town and the streets leading to it are very narrow! We ended up asking one of the locals to guide us - for 5 Euros - worth every penny!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NH Collection Amistad Cordoba is located in the historic heart of the city, next to an early 14th century synagogue and just five minutes from perhaps the most important edifice of our city: La Mezquita Cathedral. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, NHHotels, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your NH Collection Amistad Cordoba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Amistad Cordoba Hotel Cordoba
- Nh Hotels córdoba
- Nh Amistad Cordoba córdoba