The hotel is modern but built into old buildings in the Jewish quarter. We had a superior room (booked online one month before for 84euro) and it was very stylish with a huge bed and enormous bathroom.
There is a nice courtyard for drinks. While the cafeteria style restaurant is a bit soulless the breakfast buffet was superb with an enormous range of high quality food. Book this when you check in for 12 euro.
As many have mentioned driving to the hotel is an adventure. We tried to follow satnav and Google maps and went round in circles before asking directions at their sister hotel NH Califa in Calle Lope de Hoces. Turned out you needed to take the first right in this street after turning off Paseo de la Victoria. Then follow the very narrow streets (close in your wing mirrors!) until you reach Las Casas del Juderia, then sharp right turn and up narrow street to Plaza Maimonides. Hotel car park is 20 euro.
Found excellent restaurant just near hotel, Casa Mazal, with unusual mixture of north African and Jewish food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NH Collection Amistad Cordoba is located in the historic heart of the city, next to an early 14th century synagogue and just five minutes from perhaps the most important edifice of our city: La Mezquita Cathedral. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with NHHotels, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your NH Collection Amistad Cordoba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Amistad Cordoba Hotel Cordoba
- Nh Hotels córdoba
- Nh Amistad Cordoba córdoba