Eurostars Maimonides
Eurostars Conquistador(Cordoba)(Great Value!)
$63
$60
  • Restaurant
Hotel Cordoba Center(Cordoba)(Great Value!)
$100
$79
  • Pool
NH Cordoba Califa(Cordoba)(Great Value!)
$59
  • Restaurant
Tryp Cordoba(Cordoba)(Great Value!)
$54
Melia.com
  • Pool
Las Casas de La Juderia(Cordoba)
$146
$254
$197
Agoda.com
1,428 results
All reviewsgreat locationold townbell toweradequate sizeunderground parkingroman bridgethree starthe main attractiongoogle mapsbooked this hotelflamenco showinner courtyardwithin easy walking distancebeds were comfortablehistoric siteswould highly recommend this hotelstayed one night
Reviewed July 1, 2011

We stayed here due to its excellent location, right across the street from The Mezquita. We stayed in Room 209 which was very quiet and tranquil. What service we did have was good and the room and facilities were very clean and neat. Wi-Fi and Internet were free of charge (hear that Crowne Plaza Milwaukee Airport) and was very reliable and quick. There is a Super Market about 1000 meters, you can save money from what they charge in the room's 'fridge, go out the hotel to the left then left again to Calle Fleming (just ask the folks enroute).
Were I to go back to Cordoba I would stay here again, make sure you see the Sound and Light Show in The Great Mosque as well as other nearby attractions!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank packersbacker
Reviewed June 20, 2011

Great location but that's about it. This hotel was old and dated and VERY noisy. Not recommended.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank WaitingtoWarmUp
Reviewed May 31, 2011

The hotel is a very nice hotel licated right next to the cathedral, however our stay was ruined by loud noises of people dragging furniture across the floor above us at 8am for an hour and the smell of sulfur that the shower gave off. The sulfur smell was actually alarming and suffocating but the hotel staff was unconcerned when we told them. My friend decided to forgo showering all together rather than deal with the smell that appeared after I showered. We had to open the terrace window and the hall door in an effort to get the smell to go away.

If we hadn't gotten this hotel for such a bargain because of our last minute booking, I would definitely be upset about our stay. As it is, we paid only $69 euro so I'm not too upset. Still, I'd recommend you try some other place rather than this faux luxury hotel.

• Stayed: May 2011
2  Thank SariPoage
Reviewed May 14, 2011

Absolutely THE best location in Cordoba, Directly opposite one of the the entrances to the Mezquita. Which you must NOT miss, it is stunning, photos do not show you the scale. My advice would be to try to have a guided tour because there is so much you would miss if you try to do it on your own. Also try to have a guided walking tour of the old city. We were also there for the Patios and the city was very busy, you must be aware of the gypsies and pickpockets who are there in abundance. Comfy shoes are essential!!!! The hotel is only 3 stars but very clean, comfortable beds, helpful staff, breakfast good, whole deal excellent value for money. The hotel have a few parking spaces but they charge for them.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 12, 2011

The hotel was well situated opposite the Mezquita but the support staff were unfriendly and on our first night we waited at the bar while they served the Spanish and ignored us standing at the front of the counter. We then asked for a white wine instead of the red that was on the table already and was told not possible, our tour guide had to organise it for us with the Manager and we had no choice of food. My room was on the ground floor and I could not open my curtains as there were no nets, parties of people were passing my window and it was also opposite a shop doorway. I could not open my wardrobe door fully as the bedside table was obstructing it which meant that I could not open the draws inside the wardrobe at all.

• Stayed: May 2011