“fantastic pizza”
Review of Di Raffaello Trattoria Pizzeria - CLOSED

Di Raffaello Trattoria Pizzeria
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: An excellent Italian restaurant in Cordoba's Jewish Quarter. Pizzas are baked in a wood stove and very tasty.
Reviewed March 24, 2013

highly recommended, one of the best pizza's i've had! service was a little slow but more than made up for by the food. great location in the centre of cordoba

There are newer reviews for Di Raffaello Trattoria Pizzeria

Reviewed March 2, 2013

Visited this restaurant on two occassions, the service was efficient and attentive. The menu was very varied and we especially enjoyed the baked vegetable starter. All portions were very generous. The cleanliness was very good even the chairs were cleaned between diners!

Reviewed January 6, 2013

Enormously large portions of pork, well-cooked, VERY fast service, nice paintings on the walls. A bit noisy, simply because a lot of people are sitting there. Would definitely recommend it to anyone who need to get good food at good price!

Reviewed December 24, 2012

Very bland food -- we had each a pizza and shared a salad as a starter, all of which lacked seasoning. They even use canned mushrooms, it cannot be that hard to get fresh or at least dried mushrooms...

Reviewed November 6, 2012

I ordered succeling pig. I've dreamt about tasting it in Andalucia. Tha meny told me it was served the Sevillian way. I can't believe that is true. The meat came accompanied with a few slices of potatoes. Nothing else. The only taste I could feel was fat. I had to ask for salt ant peper, and a waiter came and gave it to me. I said that the food tasted very little. He did not give any comment. I had to pour both salt and pepper on each layer of the food. Behind me I heared another customer ask for Tabasco sauce. Probably his food also needed some taste? The waiter came once more and asked how the food was. I had to admit that it was tasteless. He turned without a word. When I payed nobody suggested any compensation, not a discount, not a glass of wine or a dessert. STAY AWAY FROM THIS SORT O BUSINESS!

1  Thank Øystein F