“Excellent Vegetrain Italian Food”
Review of Di Raffaello Trattoria Pizzeria - CLOSED

Di Raffaello Trattoria Pizzeria
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: An excellent Italian restaurant in Cordoba's Jewish Quarter. Pizzas are baked in a wood stove and very tasty.
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Excellent Vegetrain Italian Food”
Reviewed October 11, 2012

It was raining on that day and we were wet and tired looking for vegetrain food. We came across Di Raffaello and our day was made. Our group was of 9 people and were hungry. We were served veg food which was excellent. Located close to the tourist location.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank RekhaThaker

• Turkish first
“A good alternative to tapas in Cordoba”
Reviewed September 17, 2012 via mobile

Like others have said, we fancied a change from tapas after a few days in Spain so decided to give this place a go. We were not disappointed.
Good Points:
Excellent service from a very friendly guy who stopped us ordering extra bread by explaining it came with our pasta.
Huge portions! We were nearly full after our started (bruschetta and baked cheese) but still had large pasta dishes to come.
Good quality of food: not haute cuisine but still very solid Italian fare.
Value for money: given the portion sizes our bill of €45 for two including 2 glasses of wine and 3 beers was excellent value.
Bad Points:
The lighting!!! Just way way too bright!

All in all I would recommend this place if you fancy a change from tapas

1 Thank BillericayHammer
Ireland
“Excellent - totally surpassed expectations”
Reviewed September 11, 2012

I really wasn't expecting much going into this garishly lit Italian restaurant in the heart of the tourist part of Cordoba, so I was very pleased to have my expectations surpassed. The food is super especially the excellent pizza and salad. We were very impressed. Great service and very importantly, good beer. Yes it is a bit bright, brash and hot, but super food. You'll leave smiling!

• Visited March 2012
1 Thank abc_def062
oxford
“Nice surroundings and food”
Reviewed August 23, 2012 via mobile

We wanted pasta so the extensive Italian section of the menu attracted us. The waiters were pleasant and spoke good English. Food was quick, large portions and nice.

1 Thank lil_bubs
Istanbul, Turkey
“bad service”
Reviewed July 17, 2012

I felt ignored. They took a while to get to me even though there were only a few people in the place. They never asked if I wanted more wine. When I paid they took several minutes to bring my change. There were special menus on the wall outside, but I never saw that on the menu. The prices were fine, and the food was not bad tasting. I ordered gnochi cause it was supposed to be a fusion of Italian and Cordoban. Nah, it was just pretty good gnochi. I bit into something hard. I think it was the hard part of a garlic clove. That should never have been in my food. Definitely not worth it.

Visited July 2012