We had a standard room which was spacious and very clean.
We opted not to upgrade to a room with a view but instead got a room at the side of the hotel. This actually meant we had a "half" view over the river and Mesquita without being on the noisy mainroad. The room also overlooked a piece of scrubland so don't opt for the side rooms if this will be a problem for you. It worked well for us.
The staff were very friendly and helpful.Breakfast was great, lots of choice; fresh fruit, cereals, pastries and cooked egg / bacon options. It costs 9Euros /person if you book at the desk before rather than deciding on the day, in which case it is 14.
The hotel pool and rooftop bar were not open when we visited which was a real shame. They open in May.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Hesperia Cordoba, you will enjoy a superb location in the extraordinary city of Cordoba, right on the Guadalquivir River. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, NHHotels, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your NH Cordoba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hesperia Cordoba Hotel Cordoba
- Hesperia Cordoba córdoba
- Hesperia Cordoba Hotel córdoba