We knew that our hotel was across the river from the attractions of the old city. We walked into our room and opened the window and there it was - a view of the Mesquita...it was about a 15 minute walk to the old city. The staff was helpful and the wifi is free. The room was clean and the water pressure and temperature was very nice as well. Another great attribute for the hotel was the rooftop pool and bar (again there was a great view of the old city. The pool is separate from the bar so the pool is family friendly. It also appeared that the hotel was pretty good for business travelers as well - they had meeting rooms and a business center.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Hesperia Cordoba, you will enjoy a superb location in the extraordinary city of Cordoba, right on the Guadalquivir River. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, NHHotels, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your NH Cordoba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hesperia Cordoba Hotel Cordoba
- Hesperia Cordoba córdoba
- Hesperia Cordoba Hotel córdoba