We spend 2 nights here on our way back home from Cadiz's seaside.
The location is good if you plan to visit the historic center of Cordoba. The hotel is in a good location just 10 minutes walk away from the Mezquita the Cordoba (Mosque) and historical center but at the same time on a relatively quiet area of the city. The rooms are spacey and comfortable. The rest of the hotel facilities swimming pool, top terrace bar, cafeteria, etc were not impressive but OKish if you just need somewhere to rest during the really hot summer afternoons in Cordoba.
For the price we paid for our room (54 EUR per night) this hotel was good value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Hesperia Cordoba, you will enjoy a superb location in the extraordinary city of Cordoba, right on the Guadalquivir River. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your NH Cordoba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hesperia Cordoba Hotel Cordoba
- Hesperia Cordoba córdoba
- Hesperia Cordoba Hotel córdoba