This hotel is in a perfect location for visits to Cordoba. It is out of the hectic, tourist area but only a short walk to the Mezquita (the Grand Mosque which really is grand.). Plus, the walk if over the old, Roman bridge (now pedestrians only). It's worth the price of the hotel to walk across the bridge at night and view the Mezquita and outlines of the old city.
The hotel aims to be stylish. It does have a marble bathroom and nice tile work, but its plasticized wood floor is a mis-step!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Hesperia Cordoba, you will enjoy a superb location in the extraordinary city of Cordoba, right on the Guadalquivir River. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and Cheap Tickets so you can book your NH Cordoba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hesperia Cordoba Hotel Cordoba
- Hesperia Cordoba córdoba
- Hesperia Cordoba Hotel córdoba