1,217 results
All reviews residential area free parking a free shuttle bus bus stop bus service swimming pool nice pool euro taxi ride large hotel family room public areas breakfast buffet the air conditioning reception area reception staff double bed old city
Reviewed May 26, 2014

This hotel is situated in a pleasant and quiet part of town. For us the main disadvantage was that it was 8 or so kilometres from the centre of town. Though there are buses we had limited time in the city and wanted to wander round the old city after dinner. This meant getting a taxi - 10 euros each way. It is popular with tour groups. Rooms were reasonably sized and clean and staff were helpful.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Ayre Hoteles A, Director General at Ayre Hotel Cordoba, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2014

Dear valued guest,
Thank you very much for your patronage and for sharing your experience with other travelers on Tripadvisor.
I am very glad that you enjoyed our facilities and found our team helpful.
Regarding our location, please allow me to specify in order to better inform other travelers, that we are only 4,2km or a 7-minute drive from the city centre. We also offer a free Shuttle Service that takes our guests from the hotel to the city centre and historic quarter at 09:30, right after breakfast. To public bus lines connect the hotel with the centre, we can monitor the bus position through GPS so you don’t have to wait much for it and the taxi stop is very close to the hotel, so they are fast arriving when called.
Thank you very much once more and please do not hesitate to contact me directly in a future visit.

Ayre Hotel Córdoba

Reviewed May 26, 2014 via mobile

We happened a good deal on this hotel. The hotel normally runs on the high end and features nice accommodations. It was nice, but the location is like a resort and it located in a upscale neighborhood outside the city center. If you have a need to travel to the city center or the Mesquita the you. Better have a car . We managed via bus, but the resort is not set well for that. The bed was rock hard, everything else was very nice.

Dear Sir,
I am very glad that you enjoyed our privileged location and our facilities. My apologies for the bed being to firm.
Regarding our location in Cordoba’s luxury neighborhood, please allow me to specify in order to better inform other travelers, that we are only 4,2km or a 7-minute drive from the city centre. We also offer a free Shuttle Service that takes our guests from the hotel to the city centre and historic quarter at 09:30, right after breakfast.
Thank you very much once more and please do not hesitate to contact me directly in a future visit, I will make sure you get a deal at least as good as your previous one.

Ayre Hotel Córdoba

Reviewed May 20, 2014

Excellent value for money. Very clean & the staff were very helpful.The only slight downside was that the rooms are small,close together,not soundproofed and was very busy with a younger budget conscious clientele ..so it was very noisy until very late. But ... For the price..excellent value.

Date of stay: April 2014
1  Thank henry m

Dear valued guest,
Thank you for your visit and for posting your comments on Tripadvisor.
I am glad to read that you liked our facilities and service.
My apologies for the noisy neighbors, I hope you slept well.

Reviewed May 12, 2014

Very grand entrance modern hotel with classic styled rooms. I slept well but my wife complained the bed was too hard. Breakfast a bit basic for the 9€ charge. Good free parking and a bus runs you into town at 9.30. Otherwise get a taxi - 10€ into the centre.

Dear valued guest,
Thank you for your visit and for posting your comments on Tripadvisor.
I am happy to read that you enjoyed your stay. It is a pity the bed was to firm for your wife.
I take note of your comment about the breakfast in order to revise it.

Reviewed May 11, 2014

We have chosen for the hotel because we took part in a wedding party in the event rooms of the hotel and booked for 4 nights. Rooms are spacious and very clean (no carpet on the floor !), and recently renovated. The hotel is situated in the north of the city center in a quiet residential area, accessible by taxi or bus. The hotel has a large parking area, with shadow (rather positive because of the temperature in Cordoba during our stay (32 *C). Staff is very friendly (especially in the dining rooms). The hotel has a beautiful garden and swimming pool. Wedding dinner took place next to the pool in the gardens of the hotel. If you do not take part in the wedding, do not take a room above the event rooms.

Room tip: Do not take a room above the large rooms for weddings, or ask if there will be a meeting/wedding/... during your stay
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank happyfourGent

Dear valued guest,
Thank you for your patronage and for sharing your impressions with other travelers through Tripadvisor.
I am so glad to read that you enjoyed your stay and appreciated our facilities and services.
I look forward to receiving you on a tourism trip as I guess you did not have much time to visit the city due to the wedding.