We stayed twice at this hotel, once on the way down to Jerez and then on the way back. Hotel is set in large grounds with ample free car parking, free Wifi and is located a 5 minute walk from a bus stop which takes you in to the town of Cordoba. Beware buses run every 30 minutes and finish at 11pm so bit early if you want a night out, however taxis back from the old town cost around 10euros which is reasonable. Bus costs 1.20 euro per person single. If you walked it would take around 45 minutes to the centre of the Old Town. Bedroom was very large and the decor was starting to look a bit dated but everything worked and was clean and presentable. Breakfast was excellent lots of choice and served from 7.30am until 11am. Hotel has lots of coach groups in over the weekend so try and avoid breakfast when they are eating as it can be very hectic. Nice bar area and outside terrace, overall a great place with free car parking
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel set in former Seminary in peaceful setting with landscaped, parklike grounds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ayre Hotel Cordoba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Occidental Cordoba córdoba
- Occidental Cordoba Hotel córdoba