“Ni fu, ni fa -so, so.”

Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 20, 2012

If you want to eat a meal, they let you sit in the patio, if you only wish tapas and a drink, you have to sit by the barra............lousy marketing. After all, it is just a taberna, not a Michelin rated restaurant.

Reviewed March 3, 2011

I happened to find Taberna Los Palcos on my way to Mezquita in Cordoba.

There are two sections in here. One for Tapas/drinking, another for dining. As I wanted to have proper lunch, I had a table for myself in the super cute patio. The patio is really cozy spot with sunshine (if not raining) they have a stove for winter, no worries.

As I wanted to try Rabo de toro, I had it. Good thing about their menu is there are 2 sizes for each dish. ( I don't eat a lot, so this is so good to me !)
Rabo de toro was very tender.(smaller size 8.5 euro) It was my first time to taste it, so i have nothing to compare with. Still I think it was tasty.

their business hour is
LUNCH 11:30 - 16:30
DINNER 19:30 - 23:00

I actualy arrived Cordoba on new year. They were open, so they are open on Sunday/holiday, too ! How convenient.

I didn't try tapas here, but waiters, chef are very friendly. I realy enjoyed my time here as well as their food.

1  Thank mamacita1001
Reviewed September 26, 2010

Cute little place with good service (or maybe we were just lucky with our waiter) and nice food. With one of the set menus we sampled some local specialities (they have the best salmorejo in town ;)

Reviewed April 6, 2010

Last review is hardly good reflection of this place. We had a very pleasant lunch here!

Reviewed January 2, 2010

It was raining and we were walking through the Juderia looking for a proper, real, Spanish tapas bar. Most of the bars around the Mezquita have screaming signs begging the tourist to come in, this one hadn't so we were fouled thinking this was one for the locals.
Wrong! The bells should have starting ringing when we got a menu in English. We were peckish so ordered albondigas, patatas bravas, artichokes, jamon croquettes and meat in a sauce.
The patatas were pre-baked and reheated in a microwave (yak), the artichokes tasted like...anhything but artichoke, mostly like curry (the yellow curry), and so did the meat.
The albondigas were quite boring.. The jamon croquette were bland.
And, although we did not eat from the bread, they still charged us for it initially. This was corrected after we made a remark on it. All in all a short and not worthwhile visit.
By the way: when we passed the joint later on, they did have the screaming tourist signs put up!

1  Thank Eva-Quirinius