“Pretty hostal with a gorgeous rooftop terrace”
Review of Seneca Hostel

Seneca Hostel
Ranked #27 of 51 Specialty Lodging in Cordoba
canada
“Pretty hostal with a gorgeous rooftop terrace”
Reviewed November 19, 2013

I loved this place. I had a single room that looked into the gorgeous interior courtyard of the hostal. The place is well located in just around the corner from the Mesquite. In fact, the church tower stands above the great rooftop terrace of the hostal. The area is touristy but you can find great food and shopping nearby. They rent bikes too. I liked the interior courtyard - very pretty and welcoming. They have an informal bar and serve breakfast - basic bread, orange juice and coffee deals. My room and the shared bathroom were clean and the place was quiet. I slept really well here. They have a range of rooms from 6 bed and 4 bed dorms to private rooms with or without baths. I would stay here again. I ended up here with some people I'd taken the bus with from Granada. They were a solo backpacker and two older couples and we all loved our rooms and the quaintness of the place. The staff could work harder to provide their guests with information on the area. I spent each siesta reading and dozing on their room top terrace beds. :)

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
  • Turkish first
Paris, France
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Sometimes I feel like I'm in another planet! This hostel was so nice, architecture was splendid, the women in charge were extremely polite and trying their best to make our staying pleasant. It is well located, very beautiful and coloured place, with a nice outside bar. It was really really great to spend time there. I like it because we (contrary to some people) didn't have great expectations like luxury hostels and so on, we mostly did Couchsurfing so this was to us really classy ;)

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends