“Very nice atmosphere with very tasty food”

Taberna San Cristobal
Ranked #12 of 1,160 Restaurants in Cordoba
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: The cuisine at the "Taberna San Cristobal" is rich and varied uses high quality products with the best professional worked. It combines traditional dishes from Cordoba who make the founders, eggs and mayonnaise salmorejo, medallions, pomfret and streets to the current recipe made ​​with its own mess in the house, fried eggplant, oxtail, cod with tomato and spider from others. It is considered one of the best pubs and the best tapas in Cordoba.
Reviewed April 19, 2019

Very nice and old tavern with very cozy atmosphere. The service is fast when it's not crowded, but the tavern will get very crowded towards the evening and then the service will of course be much slower. Service is though very good. The food itself is very basic, but very tasty.

Date of visit: February 2019

Reviewed April 10, 2019 via mobile

I was born in Cordoba, but I live in Luzern, Switzerland. As spanish, i miss our rich food. So, I should recommend this place totally, because you will eat a flavoured, rich and traditional spanish food with the best price.

When I go to my city home and I want to recover the meal when I was a kid I’m going to this place.

Super price, super quality and super good service.

So I hope that I can help you to find the best Spanish food over the town!

Samuel.

Reviewed April 3, 2019 via mobile

I just got back from this amazing place. There were 30 of us all together, 3 teachers and 27 students. Manolo and Jose were so attentive to our students. They explained all course options and allowed students to practice their Spanish. We had a pre-arranged meal of many appetizers and main course and dessert. Each plate was beautiful and the food was sooo yummy. Even my most picky eater was happy! Manolo and Jose also made sure our vegetarians had their choice and offered many options for our indecisive vegetarian. Great experience to end our Spain trip! Fenomenal! Estupendo!

Reviewed April 2, 2019 via mobile

If you are searching for a real Cordobese experience, then go to this tavern. What to eat? Just ask there what they recommend and you will not be disappointed. Enjoy!

Reviewed January 25, 2019 via mobile

We went fairly early to get a table which was lucky as the restaurant filled up with locals very quickly. The manager spoke excellent English although we tried our best to speak Spanish. He recommended local dishes which were excellent and the staff were very friendly and overall it was excellent value

Date of visit: January 2019