All reviews la mesquita rooftop terrace central location old city dorm bathroom street euros
Selected filters
Reviewed March 6, 2018 via mobile

Jesus and the staff at the front desk are very knowledgeable and friendly. The hostel is located in a central location perfect for exploring the famous mezquita and the historic center of the old city. Unfortunately, I got unlucky with the weather and the rooftop terrace is no fun in the rain so there wasn’t much of a social atmosphere. Also, the kitchen is a little small. All being said I recommend staying at this place for a few nights.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed July 3, 2017 via mobile

For price paid, nice central location, very friendly staff, room was clean. Not a great athmosphere, very small kitchen, no cool patio, would expect more from a hostel called funky. If you are looking for a simple night stay its good. In my opinion the hostel experience should be better and can be better at other places. Parkinglot next to the hostel for 15 euro per day. Cordoba is beautifull but very hot in july.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed June 19, 2017 via mobile

I suggest this hostel for the terrace also for the rooms.
The owners generally propose a free tour guide for the ciry.

I suggest Cordoba and I suggest this hostel.

It is present air condition and a kitchen at the top, near the terrace, very beautiful.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed May 13, 2017

Very nice hostel, greatly located in the middle of the city. Nice eating and drinking places in the neighborhood. Walking distance of all sights. In case you need it, parking around the corner

We had a nice private room, although a little bit outdated. Small shower. But again we only needed the room for sleeping and it suited the purpose excellent

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 4, 2017

Stayed here in Summer 2016 just for one night. The staffs were helpful and friendly but the accommodation was horrible. Stayed at 4-bed dorm female. Bed was squeaky. Bathroom was really small and I felt a bit disgusted to get in there. Thank god it was just for a night. I think I didn't shower that morning. I would rather take a shower somewhere else.

Date of stay: September 2016