“Great place”

Ranked #13 of 673 Restaurants in Almeria
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 23, 2018 via mobile

Very cool place with amazing tapas. By far the best tortilla I've ever had! The music is really good too.

Date of visit: July 2018
Write a reviewReviews (1,753)

Reviewed July 23, 2018 via mobile

This place was awesome, great atmosphere, food was delicious, really good price and free tapas with some drinks. It’s a must go!

1  Thank Emma S
Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

We spent a couple of hours at La Mala and were really impressed. Great tapas, new interpretations of Spanish kitchen classics and really friendly staff.

1  Thank philipps664
Reviewed July 2, 2018 via mobile

Well what can I say, this place is awesome. The tapas is incredible.I can fully recommend the Sobrasada which I have eaten way too much of this holiday! And of course the Spanish tortilla, I have no words really. We have been here a week and we are making our way through the menu because it’s just too hard to choose. The bartenders are just great too, so friendly and really welcoming! This place is a must go in Almería and I would be very surprised if you didn’t return! Now I must go because my tapas has arrived! Enjoy!

1  Thank j1wallace2018
Reviewed June 25, 2018 via mobile

We went here following Lonely Planet advice and the food was truly delicious. The ambiance is rather gaudy with rock music but we escaped upstairs and had a great evening, my Camembert with berries was memorable and partner had delicious beef. Portions are hefty ! Our waiter was particularly helpful. Go if in Almería!

Date of visit: June 2018