“Dinner”
Review of allespasstda

allespasstda
Ranked #3 of 331 Restaurants in Erfurt
Reviewed March 24, 2017 via mobile

Lovely restaurant in the old city of Erfurt.
It has a comfortable atmosphere and is frequently by locals and tourist alike. The service was fast and prompt. The meal was well prepared and tasty . The portion sizes was generous. Highly recommended went you visit Erfurt.

Date of visit: March 2017
1  Thank fbtowa

Reviewed June 7, 2016

This was the first restaurant that I visited in Erfurt and it was absolutely delicious. There wasn't very much seating but we managed to get a table. You order at the counter, take your seat and then wait for the chef to call out your order and you go back up to get it. It was really decently priced and there was a variety of different dishes. Our pasta was ready really quickly and it was really unusual pasta that I hadn't had before. It was so delicious and apparently self-made?! Once you've finished your meal, you put your bowls up at the hatch.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed May 21, 2016

While looking for a new place in Erfurt , I decided to check the TA for some tips. Having lived here already 20 years, I thought there surely must be a place I have not been to. Lo and behold, I saw ALLESPASSTDA listed as #2.

The small bistro/restaurant, seating only about 20 people, was true to all descriptions. Friendly service, small select menu (about 10 items, including two soups) and interesting presentation of the delicious soup. I had the Thai curry soup, which was really good, and my friends had the nero pasta and dorado dish. They were all very tasty, but a bit overpriced we thought. Please keep in mind that they are not Italian (which our Italian friend kept on mentioning), but still quite delicious!

Apparently the lunch items are just as delicious with a different menu and a bit less expensive. I will definitely try them out for lunch!

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed April 21, 2016 via mobile

On a long distance trip across Germany we decided to take a detour to "Allespasstda" and boy was it worth it: friendly service, true hospitality and an even better meal. An absolute joy!

Date of visit: April 2016
1  Thank Joris v
Reviewed March 16, 2016 via mobile

Organic 'Schorle' and lovely self made pasta. Attention to detail and only fresh ingredients. Had Pasta Nero with vegetables and prawns and a lovely Panna cotta with cherries. Enjoyed both and the chef/owner prepares it all himself. Definitely for authentic foodie lovers

Date of visit: March 2016