“Price ok, quality ok, I'll be back”
Review of Faustfood

Faustfood
Ranked #11 of 340 Restaurants in Erfurt
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: Inhouse Grill
Description: Inhouse Grill
Reviewed April 23, 2018 via mobile

We ordered double spare ribs, honestly I found the sauce really normall, tasty but not excellent (sweet, nothing more) . But 12€ for double spare ribs ( for 2), so I guess I shouldn't ask too much :p hamburger is recommended but I haven't tasted it, give it a try next time

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed December 13, 2017

It was a great surprise. I've had a nice and cheap meal in less than five minutes, fantastic. It's a small, simple and rustic place. Loved it!

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed June 6, 2016

If you want delicious grilled food this is the place to go! We had the ribs and brats one night and went back for a burger another night. Everything was fresh and delicious! The tables are picnic-style...very casual! We liked the fries...not greasy! Great price, great food, great service!

Date of visit: May 2016
1  Thank Cathy L
Reviewed December 14, 2015

One of the best aged burgers I haver ever eat. Bun could be more grilled and fries could be more fried. But the patty was awesome. Service understand english, but responds in german, so you should know at least some german words.

Date of visit: December 2015
Reviewed May 16, 2015

The nice thing about this place is the position - it is not far from the center, but on a side street, so you will not be bothered by a lot of tourists. It is a fast food, but tasty enough. Prices seemed a little high, but ok for the town and region.

Date of visit: May 2015