We stayed here for one night on our way from Brussels to Kopenhangen, and all-in-all is a good place for a one night sleep. Is a pure Ibis standard in all senses, meaning clean, small rooms, basic breakfast.....but with nothing special. Some Ibis have good location, a bit bigger rooms, or anyting which make them a bit different than the standard.....but not in this case. Other aspects:
- 1. Breakfast - I stayed in other Ibis hotels and usually there is a difference on the price of the breakfast for adults and kids. In this case the price was the same (EUR 10/each).
- 2. Parking - very convenient parking place at the hotel, what is not a minor detail.
- 3. Water - I bought a bottle of mineral water at the reception (0,75 lt) and was charged EUR 4 for it. Is not for the EUR 4, but the concept.....really an abuse.
Again, good place for a short stay and just to sleep
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Luebeck hotel is located close to the A1 motorway and the historic centre of Lubeck. I.5 km from the Musik & Kongresshalle convention centre and 800 m from the railway station, the hotel is ideal for weekends and business stays. With numerous restaurants close by, it has 85 air-conditioned rooms, a bar serving snacks 24/24 and private covered pay parking. Guests on a business trip will appreciate the Wifi wireless Internet access. Tennis 5 km. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon and Hotwire so you can book your Ibis Luebeck City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Hotel Luebeck