We stayed 3 nights in a Studio with terrace on the top floor. We had booked parking in advance through the hotel in the car park next door. We ate in the restaurant one evening and had several drinks in the bar.
- The hotel is in an excellent location for walking to all Lubeck sights.
- Our gorgeous, clean room was a good size with quiet and effective air con and we enjoyed sitting on the terrace in the evening
- Buffet breakfast provided excellent choice of tasty and fresh food
- Evening meal in restaurant was fairly priced and tasty
- Service throughout from reception, restaurant and bar staff was exemplary
Do stay here if visiting Lubeck.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking