“Just like all other all you can eat chinese buffet”
Review of Wok Inn

Wok Inn
Ranked #105 of 201 Restaurants in Flensburg
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed April 17, 2017

First of all the service. the person whom greeted us at the door and took our orders 5 adults and 2 children, was rude and kind of angry.
But the others were nice and friendly.

The food is like other chinese buffets a lot of fried food and food with a lot of oil.
How ever the fresh produce part was a delight compared to other places. They had a more exotic variety, like big shrimps with head, clams, crocodile, kangaroo and fresh fish. So was very satisfied with that part, and a nice detail is that you have a clam with your table number on it, to clip on your dish. So when the food gets cooked they bring it down to you, so you don't have to stand up there a wait. very nice

The atmosphere were a little noisy because is was located in a hotel on the first floor, with an open balcony to the hotel bar/lounge place with loud music.

So after a day in neumunster outlet it was an ok place to wrap up the day and fill you empty stomach before driving back to Denmark.

Come here because of the price, the food is ok with the exotic twist. Will be back when i get around to germany again.

Date of visit: April 2017

Reviewed February 14, 2017 via mobile

They did not accept my Visa card because i was danish.

The waiter directed me to a bank which he told me had an ATM. The bank did not have one and I therefore had to journey through the streets of Flensburg to aquire some money.

When I got back, he took the cash and left. We waited 15 minutes before realizing that he had no intentions of coming back with our change. We had given him no indication of us wanting to give any amount of change at this point. We looked for him in the restaurant and after about 10 min he came back and when we asked for our change the waitor began to laugh at us hysterically. After staring angrily at him for a while, he finally understood that we were serious and he gave us the change back. Even when he gave us the money back he laughed at us.

I have never in my life been more annoyed and humiliated by any person in the service industry.

I sincerely hope that this restaurant would implement the slightes shred of service mentality. However, the only problem is that I will never find out, because I will never return to that place.

Date of visit: February 2017
3  Thank julieclassen
Reviewed February 5, 2017 via mobile

We were staying at the Alte Post and after being in Flensburg to eat lunch we decided to eat dinner here. We got off with 25 € and was great. Highly recommended!

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed November 23, 2016 via mobile

Very nice chinese/ mongolian buffet restaurant with delitious and various dishes including shark meat, frog legs, cangaroo and many more for frying mongolian style.

We received good service.
There's nothing to complain about.
If ever visit Flensburg again - will definetly come here for dinner buffet.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed November 20, 2016 via mobile

There is nothing special about the food included in the Buffet. I visited the place at 16.15 during the Sunday happy hour offer (15-17.00) I finished eating around 17.15 and asked to pay at 17.30 and the service quite rudely and agaist any logic or previous experiences demanded to be payed in the regular buffet price since my stay exceeded the happy hour...ridiculous!!! Also coca Cola 4euro...never again..
Instead of 9 euro plus the drink i was charged 14.5 plus the drink