“Secret quality tip”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 30, 2013

I Can highly recomand this resturant, cheap and High quality of the food.
The size of the portions are big. The decor is vintage, in a good Way.

2  Thank Ebbe T

Reviewed December 30, 2012

As a former student in Flensburg, I often visited the restaurant Galerie (in the backyard, access from the shopping street Holm, but not situated in the shopping mall Galerie) together with friends. After many years I was back, this time with my family.

The small restaurant is as always crowded with people, but nevertheless offers great service, quick delivery, rich portions and friendly waiters.

I recommend this place if you want pizza, garlich bread or pasta.

1  Thank Rune69
Reviewed November 18, 2012

If the cook is the same, you should absolutely try their tortellini! It is one of the best I ever had in my life!
The prices are around €10, wine or beer included.

Byy the way, they spell the name of the restaurant like this: Galarie Resturant. To find it you need to walk about 20 meters in a very narrow street...

Reviewed April 22, 2012

I love German 'gebratene Kartoffeln' and I got the best GK ever here - with a really good grilled Schweinefilet, very tasty salad and other 'beilage' - and a lot of it - for €11.90 only, VERY cheap, I would say.
The female waiter was VERY fast, helpful, friendly, charming - and pretty :-)
The place is also very cosy with a lot of old pictures and other decorative stuff on the walls.
And, not least:My dog was very welcome!

3  Thank Niels G
Reviewed December 29, 2011

We have had lunch this place several times. The food is quite ok - I can recommend the vegetarian pizza and the restaurant is conviniently located in the Galerie shopping mall. We will go there again for sure.

2  Thank KunoRichard