“Worst restaurant in Germany”
Review of Cafe Central

Cafe Central
Ranked #27 of 199 Restaurants in Flensburg
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed April 18, 2019

I visited this restaurant with my girlfriend since it seemed like an ok place to grab a bite judging from the appearance and the fact that you could pay with card was also a bonus since most places in germany seems to believe we still live in 1980s where cash is the only existing means to conduct transactions with.

Moving on, I ordered the flatfish and my better part ordered the schnitzel. The flatfish was extremly boring, not spiced in any way and served on top of the fried sliced potatos with a 3 big handfulls of greasy bacon dices. The plate was also to small for all the food as i couldent reach the potatos under the fish. In case you wonder, the flatfish is served with bone, not that a boney fish is bad thing, but it is a bad thing when it can not fit on the plate.

What my girlfriend got, was a schnitzel drier then the Mojave Desert in august. Some fries next to it and a tiny bowl of mayonnaise. No sauce, no ketchup no nothing next to it. You can literally get a better schnitzel for 6 euros at a cafe in a mall.

In conclusion: All of the above + the fact that I paid 38 euros for these monstrosities that was served with a lesser quality then a 6 euro meal in a mall, makes this restaurant de facto the WORST restaurant in all of Germany.

-Will Not Return

Date of visit: April 2019
2  Thank PatrickHamilton88

Reviewed April 6, 2019 via mobile

Visit on a Saturday evening for some drinks with my wife and mother in law and the gentleman who served us was very friendly and attentive. Very nice Irish Coffees an Lumumbas. Second visit here and will visit next time as well.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed November 30, 2018 via mobile

Some friends and I ordered nachos, but all of them were cold and the cheese was too bland to taste. My friend found plastic in her food, and I found a hair in mine. My other friend ordered pasta, which was too salty to eat, and we now have to go somewhere else to eat. Our hands got blue after using the napkins because they were coloured; obviously done poorly. I would not recommend this place to anyone.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed August 8, 2018

Quality food, real helpful people (language may be a tad behind if you do not speak German), but the atmosphere will make up for it.
Sit inside or outside to see the crowd walking past.

Nice surrounding and a good vibe in a busy paved pedestrian street.

Definitely wort a visit. Prices are good. I had to pay more elsewhere for less. The food is local and area cuisine so that is what makes it perfect for me.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed April 7, 2018 via mobile

No welcoming us, waiter not service mindes at all. Food mediokre and when we left, no ”thank you, bye, or have a nice evening. Not a place to go back to.

Date of visit: April 2018