“Real nice place for a drink”
Review of Cafe Central

Cafe Central
Ranked #26 of 201 Restaurants in Flensburg
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed April 6, 2019 via mobile

Visit on a Saturday evening for some drinks with my wife and mother in law and the gentleman who served us was very friendly and attentive. Very nice Irish Coffees an Lumumbas. Second visit here and will visit next time as well.

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed November 30, 2018 via mobile

Some friends and I ordered nachos, but all of them were cold and the cheese was too bland to taste. My friend found plastic in her food, and I found a hair in mine. My other friend ordered pasta, which was too salty to eat, and we now have to go somewhere else to eat. Our hands got blue after using the napkins because they were coloured; obviously done poorly. I would not recommend this place to anyone.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed August 8, 2018

Quality food, real helpful people (language may be a tad behind if you do not speak German), but the atmosphere will make up for it.
Sit inside or outside to see the crowd walking past.

Nice surrounding and a good vibe in a busy paved pedestrian street.

Definitely wort a visit. Prices are good. I had to pay more elsewhere for less. The food is local and area cuisine so that is what makes it perfect for me.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed April 7, 2018 via mobile

No welcoming us, waiter not service mindes at all. Food mediokre and when we left, no ”thank you, bye, or have a nice evening. Not a place to go back to.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed August 7, 2017 via mobile

Sitting outside on the market place you can eat and watch the scenery. The food is good (Nice vegan choices). Service was fast and very friendly!
Not cheap, but the quality is worth the price.

Date of visit: August 2017