“Nice meal ”

Himalaya Indisches Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 201 Restaurants in Flensburg
Reviewed December 19, 2018 via mobile

The staff was friendly and good at explaining. We had the starter with the different things which I wouldn’t recommend.
We had vindaloo lamb and butter chicken, my picky lamb eating boyfriend really enjoyed the lamb, and the butter chicken was great too :)

Date of visit: December 2018

Reviewed November 19, 2018 via mobile

Tasty Indian food, a friendly atmosphere which modern decor.
Service was top notch and would visit again.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed October 11, 2018 via mobile

A cosy place for yummy Indian food. A good place to get vegetarian/vegan for those who do not eat meat.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed October 3, 2018

That was the best meal-experience ever. The food they make (not: produce, because they surely put heart in that, what they do) is sooo good. We ordered "Gemischte Vorspeise Platte" with a wide selection of indian food and it was really good. The staff explaines what exactly You eat ;). then we had fish- Fish Sabzi and Fish Karahi. Everything was so tasty, so colourfull, full of vegetables, great sauces. Everything so delicious. The "indian" beer is also great. The only "minus" point would be the sizes of food- too big portions ;). The staff was friendly and caring. I highly recommend this place and hope to get back one day. When in Flensburg again- coming back for sure. Thank You !

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed June 19, 2018 via mobile

We went to visit Flensbourg and are very happy to eat at Himalaya! Both or dishes we delicious and the naan
More, the waitress took really care of me since I was very sick the day before and advised me ont he choice of the dish + adaptation to help me feel good.

We definitely recommend this restaurant !

Date of visit: June 2018