“Best Soup I've Ever Had”
Review of Suppenbar Supperia - CLOSED

Suppenbar Supperia
Cuisines: Healthy
Chicago, Illinoi
“Best Soup I've Ever Had”
Reviewed October 1, 2013 via mobile

I'm so glad that we asked the museum lady for a light lunch suggestion. She sent us to soup heaven! She showed us each selection and we settled on a vegetable/sausage/chicken concoction that was out of this world! We loved it! The ingredients were very fresh and the flavor was intense without being too salty or too spicy. Too bad Wittenberg is so far from us. I'd be here every day.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Sharonov

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“One-of-a-kind, amazingly delicious soup!”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

If you visit Lutherstadt Wittenberg, be sure to eat here. I had the green bean apricot soup last weekend and I'm quite sure it was the best soup I've ever had in my life. It's a small restaurant, but don't miss it!! The women who own and run this supperia are culinary masters. I don't even like soup, and I can't stop thinking about the food I had here. Fabulous!

• Visited May 2013