Great place to stay if you're crossing Germany - it's just off the motorway with plenty of free parking. Decent value for money too and with nice food.
Now the problems
- Strange Wi-Fi policy - signed with one device and "reached the limit of connections", so couldn't update the Sat-nav maps on my phone
- Located on an industrial estate, bit dodgy area, far from the centre
- Had to wait almost 30mins to check in as the staff was busy receiving phone calls, also some don't speak much English (not a big deal)
- One small lift means long wait to get down from the 4th floor with all the luggage in the morning
- Not all rooms as per pictures, interior bit tired, very cold in the winter
- No fridge, no mini bar, no room service, small tv, water costs €4, so beware
Overall a good budget hotel, but no way in the world four stars One.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- AVIVA has rooms which are suitable from the Single to quadruple occupancy. Especially for longer stays, our room categories Business with its own pantry. In the building of Aviva partner companies entertain Dining, Fitness & SPA. AVIVA is located next to the Neue Messe Leipzig, CCL, BMW & Porsche factory. In a few minutes you can reach: downtown, Saxony park, shopping areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Novum Hotel Aviva Leipzig Neue Messe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.