- It has been refurbished recently and it *looks* "new" and clean
- It is in front of a LVB stop and is 5min walk to train station and 10m to city centre
- 4* .. it's a lie ! This would barely make it 3*
- I'm Accor Gold, this was not acknowledged at check in and none of the benefits were granted
- I was given the smallest room in the hotel (i checked the map), the rooms are bare and supersmall
- The bathroom had a small shampoo and shower gel and a soap bar. There was only 1 body towel. No other toiletries provided (not even toothbrush).
- When I asked reception for a shaving kit, they pointed me to a supermarket ..... (4 star hotel ?!?!)
- WiFi was slow and sometime would stop working for 1 hr or more. It logged you out automatically very frequently
- Breakfast is shameful. I forgot to take a picture, but pretty much it's a corner table with 2 stale doughnuts. Considering that they charge 15EUR for it. I had better breakfast at Formule1 motels
- There are NO facilities of any kind, and forget about iron/ironing board or bottled water, no gym
- One day they "forgot" to make up the room
This hotel should be downgraded and I have no idea why they used the Mercure branding, when Ibis Budget would've been too much already.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, ACCOR, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Mercure Hotel Art Leipzig reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.