Stayed in June'2013. Overall it was pleasant weather and relatively good part of Leipzig, surprisingly reminding some good aspects of 80s in USSR (which is difficult to explain).
- Breakfast area and lobby is lovely and has its "small European courtyard" charm. Overall breakfast presence was an advantage, but breakfast is not "included" in price. Breakfast selection is surprisingly very good, just excellent for European hotels!
- Location is convenient and calm enough (i.e. nothing like central rail station); speed-train stop is just 5 mins walk and there is nice (but slightly expensive) Greek tavern in the same 3-5 mins from Hotel.
- Rooms interior was OK, while Bathroom was excellent (is this bigger than Double room itslef??).
Elevator is outdated and not so convenient, but it worked after all.
Staff is generally friendly, but not extra friendly; they made some mistaken with final bill, primarily because they were not diligent enough. However they helped to somehow workaround this mistaken by sending slightly more accurate document later via e-mail.
- Very small: Small corridors, VERY small rooms. Don't think that Double is for 2 persons, while Single is for single person. In fact Single is just for your pets, while Double is good enough for single traveler.
- As far as I remember they don't have air/conditioner anywhere in hotel. It's not very uncommon in Leipzig hotels, but June 2013 was very hot, so for some rooms it was terrible, for my room it was not good, but possible to survive if only spending night in the hotel.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Berlin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.